LED STRIP LIGHTS
LED lights have become a huge hit in the market, all thanks to the energy efficiency that they deliver. In the past few years, the demand of LED strip lights has increased manifold as they have become a hit for the areas such as passages and walk through that do not have enough space. Available in the strip form, these LED lights easily fit into the places that are congested and provided ample amount of required lighting up the entire area.
Depending on the area where these are to be placed and the usage intensity, one has to pick the LED strip light that suits best. The variants for which buyers are going in for these days are:
- Coated LED strip lights
- LED ropes or flexible LED lights that comes with an encasement
- LED ribbons or the non encased ones
- Aluminum LED strip lights
- Self adhesive lights
- LED bars
It is to be known that the strip lights present at compact are amongst the best in the industry and this is why the selection here needs to be considered while making that final purchase.
The hot sellers that can be considered by the ones who want to purchase quality and affordable LED strip lights are:
- LED Strip Light 3528 5m: One of the most interesting feature of this LED strip light is the amount of brightness it offers. The LED chip present promises to lighten the entire premise without consuming much power. Available in the 12V DC mode, this light does not require much voltage input and can thus work well when it’s low. There are two variants available; one with the electronic driver and the other without, the buyers can consider one they want to go with.
- LED strip light 5050 5m: This is the LED strip light meant to give away ample amount of light and that too a low voltage. This can be idyllically placed at the bathrooms, balconies and passage areas as the amount of light given would be enough.
It is always advisable to check out for the length of the strip as with this it is going to get easy to purchase the light that would produce spot lighting that covers bigger area as compared to that line that covers less. Brightness is yet another important factor to be considered while making that final purchase; it has to be bright and should spread out easily.
— Compact Lighting (@compactledlight) December 5, 2014
With so many variants being sold in the market, one has to go with the one that suits ones needs to the fullest. Check out for color, brightness and voltage support of various LED strip lights and then make that final decision.